Help Others Achieve Their Dreams and You Will Achieve Yours In Forever Living Products Ranchi

“Belief is the greatest accelerator of action that helps ideas work making it big and unexpected success. For centuries it is proven fact that believing is achieving and even successful people don’t deny it.”
When I’d been introduced with the greatest business opportunity Forever Living Products by my closed friend, I amazed. It was because first time ever I had unique opportunity to secure the future of generations enjoying the present with handsome retirement income. So before signing up the application form, I want to make it sure that it was not just another scam networking company. So I chanced on lots of articles and review online. Fortunately I failed to find out any negative review except one that transparently claimed the fact. Forever living products is an active plan and only failures claim it scam. Obviously I didn’t delay to take decision in positive and joined it without any delay.

Though I knew the fact that network marketing is the best way of earning passively in the modern age. But never tried to participate actively. As my teaching profession and ego were the greatest hurdles.
“Teacher is the clever gardener of the society who educates, supports and inspires children to learn and handle the obstacles in life; irrigating them with knowledge, experiences, love and affection. But misfortunately teachers are not the highest earners in the society. Any way I succeed to come out of the routine life and followed the system honestly"
*Tried to become honest user without upsetting the monthly home budget.
*On holidays I joined meetings and open seminars to learn about products, compensation plans and objection handling.
*Carried a diary to make notes if required or unique.
*Began to share my experiences to relatives and friends.

In the beginning of my Forever Living Products business I had to face lots of negative people with objections. But my passion to change teaching career, my dreams and belief in the system helped me to continue. Thank god lots of them till date have been in quest of the secret of my success. They even do not hesitate to say how a person can be successful in direct selling who never left his classroom for last 20 years. So the only secret of my success if learning attitude. As teacher I cannot make myself stay without teaching others.

Hence      - I learnt
                   - I taught
                   - I helped my partners to be teacher, motivator and leader
                  - I helped them grow
And the beautiful system of Forever Living Products made me winner.

When I signed up the application form and purchased some products of my use; I was very excited and dreamt to be the achiever soon with bigger cheques. But I had to face the greatest issue where would I find my prospects –
*Direct contacts
*Relatives
*Social media friends
*Strangers or
*Experiences direct sellers
I was confused but as a content writer I had been enjoying my life building liked minded people around the globe so I decided to use my content writing hobby as weapon and marketing tool. I succeed as I’m dedicated to help my business partners grow.
* Ready to guide forever
*Offline and online trainings
*Dedicated to help to develop personality
*Ready to answer queries
*Honest and transparent style of work 




How To Join Forever Living Products In Ranchi
Let us understand “How To Join Forever Living Products In Ranchi” step by step
nstructions To Join Forever Living Products In India 

Step-1- Go to the 
official website of India Forever Living Products.

Step-2- Complete- *Personal Information, *Contact information and *my preference information accurately.

Step-3- Complete my information page (Spouse first and last names are required if you choose the marital status of “Married”) click next.

Step-4- On select a sponsor page, fill Sponsor id-910002306906 on the option written “Enter the ID of a distributor to sponsor you” click go.­

Step-5- Tick on “I agree to all the terms and conditions” (You can read the term and condition option by clicking on the option written on right hand side above finish button).


Step-6-  Click on finish, follow the instructions and your are done with online application to Join Forever Living Products as the Distributor.

**** Your Id Will Be Activated Only If You Send Downloaded Application Form With Id And Address Proof With Your Signature On All ******

Do not forget to email your sponsor at - rajesh3raj@yahoo.com
Whatsapp - +918527307169/9968042935 (If possible)
Skype – rajesh3raj

Understand The Plan And Read The Policy



Benefits Of Joining As Novus Customer : -
  • Discounted price of products.
  • Money back  guaranty.
  • Sponsor your prospects to build a team of users.
  • Participation in business opportunity.


Assistant Supervisor is achieved by generating a total of 2 Domestic Personal and Non-Manager Case Credits in any single Operating Company within any 2 consecutive Month periods. The Wholesale Qualified Assistant Supervisor receives:
ü 30% discount on retail price plus 5% Personal Bonus on Personal Accredited Sales.
ü 15% Novus Customer Profit on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their downlines.
ü 5% Novus Customer Bonus on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their down lines.

 Supervisor is achieved by generating a total of 25 Domestic Personal and Non-Manager Case Credits in any single Operating Company within any 2 consecutive Month period. The Wholesale Qualified Supervisor receives:
ü 30% discount on retail price
ü 8% Personal Bonus on Personal Accredited Sales.
ü 15% Novus Customer Profit on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their downlines.
ü 8% Novus Customer Bonus on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their downlines.
ü 3% Volume Bonus on the Personal Accredited Sales of personally-sponsored Assistant Supervisors and their Downlines.

Assistant Manager is achieved by generating a total of 75 Domestic Personal and Non-Manager Case Credits in any single Operating Company
within any 2 consecutive Month period. The Wholesale Qualified Assistant Manager receives:
ü 30% discount on retail price plus 13% Personal Bonus on Personal Accredited Sales.
ü 15% Novus Customer Profit on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their downlines.
ü 13 % Novus Customer Bonus on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their downlines
ü 5% Volume Bonus on the Personal Accredited Sales of personally-sponsored Supervisors and their Downlines.
ü 8% Volume Bonus on the Personal Accredited Sales of personally-sponsored Assistant Supervisors and their Downlines.

Manager is achieved by generating a total of 120 Domestic Personal and Non-Manager Case Credits in any single Operating Company within
Any 2 consecutive Month periods. The Wholesale Qualified Recognized Manager receives:
ü 30% discount plus 18% Personal Bonus on Personal Accredited Sales.
ü 15% Novus Customer Profit on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their downlines.
ü 18% Novus Customer Bonus on the Purchases of personally-sponsored Novus Customers and their Downlines.
ü 5% Volume Bonus on the Personal Accredited Sales of personally-sponsored Assistant Managers and their Downlines.
ü 10% Volume Bonus on the Personal Accredited Sales of personally-sponsored Supervisors and their Downlines.
ü 13% Volume Bonus on the Personal Accredited Sales of personally-sponsored Assistant Supervisors and their Downlines.
This video may also help you to understand it better



Disclaimer : Success in an opportunity is result of hard-work, training and strategy. So the content writer doesn't claim the success of every individual. Join the opportunity only after firm decision to make your career honestly after going through the compensation plan and company policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Life Changing Opportunity Forever Living Products Awaits Your Turn

The Philosophy Of Five Rules To Success In Forever Living Products

Fascinating Tactics That Can Help Your Business Grow After Joining Forever Living Products At Los Angeles In USA